BismillahirRahmanirRahim~ Segala Puji BagiNya~
|
| COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS OR
YOUR BLESSINGS DON'T COUNT |
|
| |
| I have a choice. I can either count my blessings or my problems. Counting my blessings causes my problems to shrink, and soon I forget they exist. Counting my problems makes my blessings shrink, and soon I forget that I have any.
When I don’t count my blessings, they disappear from my mind. Although they are still there, if I don’t think about them, I forget about them. Each day I need to remind myself of my blessings to keep them active in my mind.
When I wake up in the morning, I decide whether I am going to count my blessings or my problems. That decision sets the tone for my entire day. The best way to fill my cup with joy is to turn on my Good Finder and rediscover my blessings.
The things that are positive in my life far outnumber the negative. When I focus on what is good, my mind replays my blessings all day long. I must count my blessings or my blessings will not count. |
|
|
|
|
| |
| |
No comments:
Post a Comment